Week 5 (9/29-10/2)

English

POS

Chinese

English

POS

Chinese

1.    red

adj.

紅色的

  11. pretty

adj.

漂亮的

2.   zip

n.

拉鍊

  12. when

adv.

在…的

時候

3.   rain

n.

雨

  13. not

adv.

不是

4.   dirt

n.

泥土

  14. did

v.

做

5.   seed

n.

種籽

 

 

 

6.   going

v.

進行中的

 

 

 

7.   out

adv.

出去

 

 

 

8.   new

adj.

新的

 

 

 

9.   set

v.

擺放

 

 

 

10.  late

adj.

遲的

 

 

 


Weekly Conversation

1. I planted a small seed in the soil.

2. The cat ran out of the house quickly.

3. I was late for school this morning.

4. I was happy when I saw my friend.

Story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk1u2vXFcTs

Vocabulary PPT: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1NGtZobtdfM-zQ9MWETpQv7IgfyCURRbO/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=113597522918767454759&rtpof=true&sd=true

Tuesday

1. Read p152-155

2. Write vocabulary words 1-5 x4


Wednesday

1. Read p152-155

2. Write vocabulary words 6-10 x4


Thursday

1. Read p152-155

2. Write vocabulary words 11-14 x4

3. Study for quiz.


Friday

1. Worksheet 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 (9/14-9/18)

Week 4 (9/21-9/24)